SunWater’s Rookwood Weir and Qld Coal Assessment Hub
RIM Connecting Industry Online Event
Resource Industry Media (RIM) Connecting Industry Online Events are designed to attract representatives from the region’s resource services sector. These events provide a valuable opportunity for attendees to connect with and get information on major projects or procurement opportunities, as well as network with other business reps in the sector.
When: Tuesday, April 21, 2020.
Time: 7.30 to 9.30 (networking)
Presentation time begins: Start – 8am to 9am (finish).
Please note: Online networking opportunities with other attendees from 7.30am to 8am and from 9am to 9.30am. Q&A after each presentation.
Registration process: Once you have completed your Eventbrite registration you’ll receive a conformation email with link to register for the event on ZOOM. If you do not already have an account with ZOOM you’ll need to create a FREE account.
The Rookwood Weir project’s capital cost is estimated to be $352 million with a delivery period of four years. Rookwood Weir Project Delivery Manager Eoin Grennan is delivering the presentation who has extensive experience in delivering major projects in excess of $350M.
The Rookwood Weir Project comprises of two key components:
– constructing the Rookwood weir
– enabling works – upgrading existing infrastructure to support both the construction of the weir and operations once it’s build.
All work packages will be available on QTenders.
The construction of the Rookwood Weir will be managed by the Rookwood Weir Alliance, made up of Sunwater, GHD (as the design proponent) and a Construction proponent (still be appointed). The Project is jointly funded by the Australian Government and the Queensland Government.
Dept. of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy – Coal Assessment Hub.
The Coal Assessment Hub administers all coal mining permits. These include mining leases, mineral development licences, exploration permits and prospecting permits.
Director of Coal, Coal Assessment Hub, Peter Donaghy is delivering the presentation where he will explain and pinpoint where current coal projects are at in Central and Northern Queensland, what up and coming coal projects are happening as well as proposed coal projects.
Cancellations inside 72 hours of the event date are subject to full payment to cover fixed cost commitments. Event registration fees will not be refunded or allocated to another event in these circumstances. A full refund will be given to all registrants if a session has been cancelled by Resource Industry Media.
Sponsorship Opportunity is available for this event.
Sponsorship of the April 21 RIM Connecting Industry Online Event offers several different benefits including the opportunity to not only present your business to the region’s construction, engineering, manufacturing and services sector but country wide.
The benefits include but are not limited to a:
• 5-minute presentation to attendees at event;
• Company branding (logo) and description of company on event program;
• Verbal recognition as function sponsor and company description by MC during opening, introduction of your business, and closing addresses;
• Logo branding at online event throughout all presentations and networking;
• Logo branding on RIM presentation documents;
• Logo branding on all media advertisements, social media event notices;
• Logo branding across LinkedIn invitations and event listing;
• Company name branding on Eventbrite ticketing, links to company website, and description of business;
• Company name branding on ZOOM Webinar registration, links to company website, and description of business;
• Logo Branding, links to company website, and description of business on Resource Industry Media website/events;
• Company recognition in media release/article to media outlets;
• Media release/article company recognition on Resource Industry Media website/news;
• Business branding and links with thank you email for registering for the event; and
• Opportunity to network via ZOOM Webinar during and after event.
For more information and a prospectus please email email@example.com